DeVilag is a project between Egyptian and European and higher education partners Fayoum University, AUC, Cairo University, Heliopolis Universityو co-funded by Erasmus+. It aims to develop students and academics to support small-scale farmers to improve rural livelihoods and promote sustainable agricultural practices.
DeVilag supported and managed the development of programs for the four universities in the following degrees:
- Professional Masters in Agriculture Science / Cairo University,
- Diploma of Agricultural Development and Food Security / Fayoum University,
- BSc Water Engineering / Heliopolis University
- BSc Energy Engineering / Heliopolis University
- BSc Agriculture / Heliopolis University,
- MSc Sustainable Development / AUC.
Devilag provides a series of courses, training for farmers, stakeholders, and entrepreneurs to support their business with knowledge from national and international experts.
We are not planning to accept volunteers on a regular basis at the moment. However, we might consider this on a case basis now or in a more structured way in the near future. Follow us to stay updated. You can send your application to email@example.com